Semi-Firm Tofu, cut in 1/2-1 inch size
1T + 1T Soy Sauce
- Tofu cut in size about 1 inch size. Or 1 & 1/2 inch in size if you want all the flavors to go inside the tofu make sure it’s not to thick about less then an inch thickness!
- First you fried it with about 1 tablespoon of oil then when they are semi golden color take it out put on the side.
- Then sautéed the shiitake mushroom with some oil
- Then add ginger, some green scallions (not much) then add 1 tbsp of soy sauce with 4 table spoon of water or chicken broth
- Then throw in the tofu stirred and then add another 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, white pepper and in low heat cooked for 15-20 min with lid on
- Then open lid add sesame oil, chopped green scallions and cilantro and stirred and turn off heat it’s done ✅